FFΩF  

Go Back   FFΩF > Mediaverse > The Silver Screen

Old 29th July 2011   #1
Mage
dysfunctional hurricane
Ascended
Administrator

Rep Power: 5688 Mage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Being Human

I can't believe it doesn't have a thread yet! For those of you who didn't know, it's a breakthrough series from BBC3 and is a dramcom about three housemates, one ghost, one vamp and one werewolf. The third series is currently being filmed.

EDIT: Fourth series is being filmed. Dozy bimbo twat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXZs38hpC6c[/ame]

I don't want to say too much as spoilers would become a tad inevitable. The US are getting their own version, but without the amazingly sexy Aidan Turner.

Last edited by Mage; 3rd August 2011 at 22:04.
Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2011   #2
The Doctor
Augmented
Ascended
Administrator

Rep Power: 1171 The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute

this is ok.

it's a series i keep meaning to watch but not enough to memorise when it's on and actually watch it. the half episodes i've seen here and there were good.....and Lacey Turner was fit as fook when she turned up in it.

A GAY HYPOCRITICAL MAYPOLE
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011   #3
Mage
dysfunctional hurricane
Ascended
Administrator

Rep Power: 5688 Mage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond reputeMage has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, the first series boxset is cheap enough on Play. Stop buying Dr Who guff and treat yourself. You can get upto speed in one evening.
Old 2nd August 2011   #4
Belmat
Say no to name rape!
Councillor
Ascended
Super Moderator

Rep Power: 1133 Belmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond repute

Being Human is an excellent show, even if George is a whiny bitch. Not sure how the next series will pan out though, now that Aidan Turner has gone off to do The Hobbit.
Belmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011   #5
Mage
dysfunctional hurricane
Ascended
Administrator

They'll bring in more of the fringe characters, I reckon, like Tom and Adam. I just hope they don't start using it as a vehicle for ex-soap actors to carry on being shit at acting, or get Horne and Corden to guest ad nauseum. Of course, it is (SPOILER) entirely possible that there'll be a way of reviving Mitch, although I'm not sure I'd like that to happen now he's been staked.
The last episode did suggest that the Old Ones are going to give George and Nina a hard time though. I like George being a feeble whiny bitch, it plays nicely with the cold-blooded killer. All the other wolves are tougher characters (SPOILER) (even Nina), so it's funny seeing a geek go through the transformation and shrieking like a girl.

EDIT: Trying to conscientiously use spoiler tags to not blow plotlines is a pain in the arse.
Old 3rd August 2011   #6
Belmat
Say no to name rape!
Councillor
Ascended
Super Moderator

Rep Power: 1133 Belmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond reputeBelmat has a reputation beyond repute

True enough. I much prefer George to Nina anyway, she's my least favourite character by a mile.

(SPOILER) Herrick dying sucked. I thought his character was awesome.
Belmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011   #7
Mage
dysfunctional hurricane
Ascended
Administrator

I concur with both points. I can't believe she's gotten so much mileage, I'd thought she'd be dead by mid-season two.
(SPOILER) I was gutted that Ivan and Daisy got killed. Ivan had some of the best one-liners and Daisy was smoking hot/barking mad brilliant.
Old 24th March 2012   #8
The Doctor
Augmented
Ascended
Administrator

Rep Power: 1171 The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute

I've only ever watched one episode of being human, it was the first episode of this series and it made me cry like a baby.

A GAY HYPOCRITICAL MAYPOLE
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote